Directory of animal rescue web sites mainly in the UK. Grouped by location and animal.
Let Google search this site for you.
ANIMAL RESCUE CENTRES AND SHELTERS IN CENTRAL UK
Directory of animal rescue shelters and animal rescue centres in central UK. Including dog rescue centres, cat rescue centres and general animal sanctuaries, rehoming and adoption centres.
- Animal Allsorts Rescue (Birmingham): http://www.animalallsorts.org.uk A charity based in Sheldon Birmingham which care for dogs, cats, birds, chipmunks and other animals. We attempt to find suitable adoptive homes for our animals and are also looking for foster carers.
- Animals At Risk
Shelter (Luton Beds) www.animals-at-risk-shelter.org
No kill animal rescue shelter for cats kitten dog Voted 'Best cat rescue shelter in Britain' View animals for adoption or sponsorship help &
advice on pet care spay & neuter
- Animal House
Rescue: Birmingham: http://www.theanimalhouserescue.co.uk
Birmingham based rescue, which takes in unwanted, abused and abandoned
animals, neutering and vaccinating before re-homing. All prospective
new adopters are home checked
- Animals in Need : northamptonshire: http://www.animals-in-need.org: rescue, rehoming and rehabilitation on domestic, wildlife and farm animals in northamptonshire
- The Animal Rescue & Rehabilitation Society: Warwickshire: http://www.tarrs.org.uk: Small rescue that rehomes cats and dogs who are unwanted, abandoned, stray, abused, dogs on death row and dogs with behavioural problems rehabilitated and rehomed in Warwickshire.
- Babworth Animal Rescue Kennels: Retford, Notts: http://www.barkonline.co.uk A small rescue centre that rehome dogs, cats etc. All homes are home checked and all dogs are neutered, micro chipped and vaxed.
- Bramcote Animal
Rescue: Bramcote, Nottingham: http://bramcote-rescue.co.uk
and unwanted animals. The Centre takes all household pets such as cats,
dogs, rabbits, Guinea pigs, domestic birds and others.
- CARIAD Rescue: Dudley: http://cariad.my-free.website: Rescue and Rehoming of Domestic Pets in Dudley, West Midlands.
- Ceredigion Animal Rescue and Education: Ceredigion: http://www.ceredigionanimalrescue.org.uk: Rescues unwanted and stray dogs, cats and small pets in Ceredigion West Wales
- Coventry RSPCA Animal Centre: http://www.rspca-coventry.org.uk Cats, Dogs and all types of small animals for rehoming
- Danemere Animal
Rescue: Tibberton, Worcestershire: http://www.danemerepetotel.co.uk:
An independent rescue centre in Worcestershire. Looking for new homes
for dogs, cats and small animals such as rabbits and ferrets.
- DogwatchUK: Solihull West Midlands:http://dogwatchuk.com: A charity based in Solihull, but working across the West Midlands area, that rescues poundies and takes in unwanted local dogs. We use private kennels and foster homes to keep dogs safe until we find suitable homes
- Farm Animal
Rescue Sanctuary: Wolverton , Warwickshire: http://www.farmanimalrescue.org.uk:
cruelty, sanctuary, animals, sheep, goats, pigs, bulls, cows, horses,
- Four Legged Friends: Lincoln, Lincolnshire: http://fourleggedfriends.bravehost.com: Dogs for rehoming. The charity cares for a number of domestic animals and wildlife
- Gloucestershire Animal Welfare Assoc.: Cheltenham http://gawa.org.uk : Cat, dog and animal rehoming, on-site veterinary practice, dog training and behaviour clinics and humane education.
- Green acres animal rescue: Pembrokeshire: http://www.freewebs.com/greenacresrescue: Giving unwanted abandoned or neglected animals & pets a 2nd chance
- Grinshill Animal
Rescue Centre: Shrewsbury, Shropshire: http://www.grinshillanimalrescue.co.uk
based centre for dogs and cats. Funded entirely through donations and
- Hereford and
Worcester animal rescue: http://www.hwanimalrescue.org: Rehoming
of stray, abandoned and unwanted dogs
- Heronfield ARK: Solihull: http://www.heronfieldark.org.uk: Animal Rescue Knowle. Helps unwanted, injured or orphaned animals, rehomes pets and releases wildlife.
- Holly Hedge Animal
Barrow Gurney, Bristol, England. An animal sanctuary specialising in
cats, dogs and guinea pigs.
- HULA (Home for
Unwanted and Lost Animals) www.hularescue.org
to provide a safe and healthy sanctuary for unwanted and lost domestic
animals until they are fit and ready to be rehomed and a suitable new
home can be found for them.
- Leicester Animal
Rescue Centre: http://www.leicesteranimalaid.org.uk Open 24 hours a day,7 days a week, finding homes for all the pets,
- Leicester Animal Rescue: http://www.leicesteranimalrescue.co.uk registered charity rehoming cats and dogs in the Leicestershire area.
- Lincs. Ark Animal Welfare: Lincolnshire: http://www.lincsark.co.uk A Boston based charity who rescue and rehome cats, dogs and rabbits. All unpaid volunteers. All money raised is spent on the animals. Never put healthy animals to sleep, they stay with us until a good home can be found for them.
- MADSODS: Mackworth Derby Derbyshire: http://www.madsods.com: dog rescue derby, Dogs waiting to be rehomed with the owners of their dreams.
- Man's Best Friend
Rescue and Training Association (Lincoln) www.mansbestfriend.co.uk Offering
dog training classes, individual and residential, dog rescue services,
- Meadowgreen Dog
Rescue Centre (Norfolk) www.dogrescuenorfolk.com Rescues
over 4000 dogs a year.
- NANNA Animal Rescue: Northamptonshire
: http://www.nannaanimalrescue.co.uk: Northamptonshire Animals Needing Nurturing & Adoption. Takes in all types of animals: pet, working, farm, wildlife, etc.. Rehomes where possible.
- Norfolk & Suffolk Animal Trust: http://www.nasatrust.co.uk: Dog and Cat Rescue and Re-Homing Centre. Based in Great Yarmouth, but covering Norfolk and Suffolk.
- Ollie's Haven: Conwy: http://www.ollieshaven.org.uk: Ollie's Haven is a small rescue in the Conwy valley. Ollie's will try to help you re-home your pet, if we have no spaces in the rescue or at their fosters. Ollie's are always looking for foster carers, you do not have to be in our area. Ollie s will help with transport runs too.
- Pats Cats etc elderly animal rescue: Carmarthenshire: http://www.patscatsetc.org.uk: Pats Cats Etc is a voluntary rescue for old sick and terminally ill animals, est 1996 (When we looked it had dogs, pigs, donkeys, chickens as well as cats - Ed)
- Pet Comforts: Dudley, West Midlands http://www.petcomforts.piczo.com Mainly a small animal boarding centre but also take in unwanted guinea pigs, hamsters and gerbils,and try to find them a new home.
- Pet Welfare: Stafford: http://www.petwelfare.co.uk Pet Welfare is a non-profit making organisation based in Staffordshire, which rescues and re-homes unwanted animals. In our care we have dogs, rabbits, guinea pigs, rats, hamsters and chinchillas
- Potbellied Pig
Sanctuary (to be formed): Birmingham, West Midlands: http://www.potbelliedpigs.co.uk:
owner education, movement assistance, hoof trimming and tusk cutting
for potbellied pigs. Information and advice for prospective pet pig
- Rays of Sunshine
Animal Haven: Lincolnshire Fens: http://www.raysofsunshine.eshire.net:
Small Animal haven run from south Lincolnshire. Taking in Ferrets, Rabbits,
Guinea Pigs, Birds, Rodents etc, basically any caged animal.
- Roxies Rescue: Leicestershire: http://www.roxiesrescue.org: Dog and cat Rescue. Midlands area. Stray and unwanted pets. Foster carers needed. Pound dogs needing a home.
- RSPCA Herefordshire
cats, dogs, rabbits and other animals in Herefordshire
- RSPCA Nottingham: https://www.rspca-nottinghamandnotts.org.uk: RSPCA offering low cost neutering, lost and found animal assistance and other services. See website for details.
- RSPCA Walsall: http://www.rspca-walsall.org.uk: The RSPCA Walsall use a network of foster carers to rehome rabbit, guinea pigs and cats. We always perform a home visit for each animal. If interested visit our website for further information.
- RSPCA West Suffolk
Branch, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk: http://www.rspcasuffolk.org.uk
volunteers devoted to the welfare and rehoming of animals
- Serenity Animal Rescue: Worcester: http://serenity-animal-rescue.co.uk: Rescue Dogs, Chickens, Ducks and Geese. Aggressive dog rehabilitation, German Shepherds, Rottweilers, Labradors, Spaniels trained for a career.
- Shropshire Critters Rescue: Shropshire & borders: http://shropshirecrittersrescue.weebly.com/: Rescue taking in and rehoming all sorts of pets from Rodents to exotics.
- South Wales Animal Rescue: Swansea: www.southwalesanimalrescue.org.uk
A small private rescue usually having around 130 animals of many descriptions
- St.Bernard's Animal Sanctuary - The Pet Samaritans: Chesterfield, Derbyshire: http://www.petsamaritans.co.uk: Cat & Dog Rescue & Re-homing. Lifetime sanctuary provided for stray, injured and abandoned animals. Horses, goats, birds, wildlife, all creatures great and small. Campaigning against animal cruelty and exploitation. Local Borough Council Dog Wardens bring all strays in to us.
- Swindon &
District Animal Haven www.sdah.co.uk
Home to a range of animals - an expanding shelter.
- UK Pet Adoption: Leicestershire: http://ukpetadoptions.iconosites.com/ We currently have many animals in rescue or foster care who need to find forever, loving homes. Rehoming fees apply and homechecks. Non-profit, all fees go straight back into the rescue towards vaccinations, chipping, spaying, neutering and vetinary fees.
- Weirfield Wildlife
Hospital: Lincoln, Lincolnshire: http://www.weirfield.co.uk
which provide first aid, primary and secondary care followed by recuperation,
rehabilitation and eventual release back into the wild (subject to the
animal) to sick and injured animals.
- West Norfolk RSPCA Rehoming Centre: http://westnorfolkrspca.org.uk: Independent branch of the RSPCA based near Kings Lynn, rehoming dogs and other animals throughout most of England.
animal rescue shelter: malvern worcestershire: http://www.wars.org.uk: A small independent
shelter for dogs just outside Malvern in Worcestershire..